Holidays are hard for children in foster care, especially for youths in group homes. We wanted to do something fun for them, something to look forward to. So we are planning an awesome Holiday Ball for youths in group homes!!
Here’s what we are planning:
- Sit down dinner with LOTS of food, buffet style
- Dessert bar
- Coffee cart
- Ice cream cart
- Motivational speaker during dinner
- DJ and dancing
- Carnival style games with prizes
- Holiday photo booth
- Holiday arts and crafts
- Santa & Mrs. Claus will be there to give out gifts to each foster child
- And more!!
We need your help to make this event a success!!
Here’s how you can help:
- We are in need of food. The youths in group homes do not get to eat out so we wanted to provide food from places they love to eat, such as Panda Express, Olive Garden, Chick-fil-A, etc. Do you have a contact with a restaurant that would be willing to donate to the event? We have contacted many places but we know that if we have a personal connection, we will get a much faster response.
- We need arts and craft items
- We need dessert items for the dessert bar
- We need individuals to sponsor a child to buy gifts from their wish list.
- We need financial sponsors to donate to the event to cover additional costs.
Please contact us at Mea@fostadopt.org or (520) 222-8735 if you would like to get involved!!