Kinship & Foster Family Support
We have personal experience in being kinship and foster parents. We want to walk beside you and guide you through this complex and sometimes frustrating system.
We provide kinship and foster families the following support:
- Connecting to resources such as clothing, beds, car seats, etc.
- Help figure out foster care licensing for kinship families
- Navigate behavior health services
- Understanding respite and finding providers
- Finding medical and dental providers accepting Mercy Care
- Finding medical providers knowledgeable in various special needs and conditions
- Advocating for therapies (PT, OT, Speech, Behavioral)
- Understanding DDD services and help through the application process, gathering records, getting referrals, etc.
- Behavioral health respite services
- DDD respite services